Monday 12 March 2012

Ahh the Weekend

What a beautiful weekend! 14 degrees in March? Yes please!

We watched the Flames beat the Jets on Friday night. I'll always cheer for Calgary, but it was impressive to see  how many Winnipeg fans there are in this city. Their loyalty makes it pretty tough to hate on them. I'll still leave you with this little ditty though :)


 Saturday around midnight, Eric and I went west to try and see the northern lights. A solar storm has amplified them making them pretty impressive in Calgary and the surrounding areas.

Photo by Oliver Du Tre just outside of Cochrane, AB. 

Unfortunately, the ones we saw were pretty faint, but it was nice to take a drive outside the city and stargaze for a bit.

My facial at Skoah was amazing on Sunday, but it stripped me of any motivation to do anything but read my book and catch up on some House Hunters International.

I hope you had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment