Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy 2013!

Well hello there! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year's Eve. We spent a ton of time with friends and family, took some time to ourselves to unwind, and just generally enjoyed the time off. We had an exciting week visiting with friends in town from Halifax, Australia, and Norway and one of my oldest and dearest friends got engaged!


That brings us to 2013. I'm so excited for the year ahead. I thought things might slow down after December, but it appears to be just the opposite. We're planning trips and a honeymoon. We've got friends getting married and we're planning a wedding of our own. New jobs and opportunities await us. Which has brought me to the decision to not make any goals or resolutions for 2013. I just want to let the whole year happen to me. I just want to be present and happy. That's it. No pressure- just lots of love. What about you? Did you make any resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment