Friday 22 March 2013

Winter Skin Savers

I love Calgary, but it's so incredibly dry in the winter. It doesn't matter how much water I drink or how many vitamins I take, my skin is always parched. These four products are the only things keeping my face and body happy this season.


Skoah AHA and Moisture Inducing Masks. After washing my face, I exfoliate with the AHA mask. After rinsing it, I apply a thick layer of the moisture inducing mask and let it sit. If my skin is in particular need of moisture, I'll leave the mask on and top it with a night cream. When  I wake up my skin is glowing.


Lush Dream Wash and Dream Cream. I use the super thick dream wash with a loofah to exfoliate and finish with dream cream. It smells a bit like hippies, but it feels like heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment