Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Wedding- Our Honeymoon

In exactly one month, Eric and I are heading to Italy for our honeymoon. Eric's family is part Sicilian, so we'll fly into Palermo and spend three weeks travelling north until we end up in Venice. I did a very short trip to Italy when I was 12, but I'm looking forward to enjoying it as an adult (read: drinking a lot of wine). We'll spend about three nights in each spot hitting Positno (pictured below), Florence, Rome, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, and Venice.

I'm hoping to see a lot of men, women, and children reading, running, cooking, and eating since that's about as far as I've got into my Italian Rosetta Stone. It might be time to hunker down and learn a few more useful phrases. If you have any Italy recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment