Friday 28 February 2014

Wanderlust

While Eric and I were on our honeymoon, I mentioned that at some point in our lives I'd like to pack up and move somewhere for a year. We made a deal that as soon as I can speak Italian, we'll get a little farmhouse where we'll make our own wine and olive oil. I'll work in a little cafe and Eric can open a bar where we'll eat cheese and drink spritzes (oh, spritzes! I'll share those with you soon). I'm no further in my Italian than I was when we made this deal, but a girl can dream, right?


I've recently started reading the blog Bluebird. She makes me want to move to Nashville so badly. I'd open a cute little shop, listen to amazing music, and fulfill my lifelong dream of being from the South.

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do there?

I moved around a lot as a kid and I think it instilled a sort of nomadic body clock. Every 4 years or so, I start to get restless and need an adventure. For now, I'll settle for a week in Mexico. We leave tomorrow for Nuevo Vallarta.

See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment