Monday 29 September 2014

I'm Back!

Sorry for the radio silence. There's been a lot going on in the last little while. I 'd been feeling really down about a few things and I don't think I realized how much they were affecting me until they manifested themselves into a late night meltdown. However, after a couple of Ws in the Anna column last week, things are looking up!

This last weekend I met our friends' new baby and helped another friend shop for a wedding dress. It made me realize what a cool and exciting phase of life I'm in.

The rest of the weekend was spent binge watching Friday Night Lights. Have you seen it? I'm a bit late to the game (no pun intended), but I'm obsessed! :)


2 comments:

  1. glad you find you back here today! With this gorgeous fall we are experiencing, I hope you are finding your days more managable :) Have you been to the Millarville Market this season yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! Unfortunately, I haven't been out there yet, but I'm hoping to make it to the Christmas market in November.

    ReplyDelete