Friday 20 February 2015

Around Calgary- Rhosyn Floral

I saw the Rhosyn Floral gift boxes on Instagram and not-so-subtly hinted to Eric that I wanted one. Her floral arrangements are right up my alley and extras are all heavenly things from local businesses.


I figured Eric had forgotten about it until Erica, the owner and floral designer, knocked on our door on Wednesday night to deliver what has to be the best gift box ever.

What was in it:
Rhosyn floral arrangement
Our Daily Brett sea salt caramels
Fiasco Gelato vanilla bourbon marshmallows
Oh Deer rose and ylang ylang bath salts
Packaged in a reusable wooden crate

Needless to say, the last few days have been pretty indulgent around here!

You can order the gift boxes in three sizes (see them here) by emailing rhosynfloral@gmail.com. Eric loved dealing with Erica so let's hope there are more of these in my future ;)

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful flowers! Thanks a lot for sharing lovely photos here. Well, I need to send handcrafted flowers to my mom on her birthday. I am trying to find some good Floral Delivery services for that. Could you help me in finding the best services for sending flowers to her?

    ReplyDelete