Tuesday 3 February 2015

Big News!

I'm so excited to announce that Eric and I are expecting our first baby!


I'm nearly half way through pregnancy and I feel great! Aside from my growing belly (among other things), I feel completely normal. The first trimester was a bit rough, but nothing crazy- some morning sickness and lots of exhaustion. Sorry for the month with no posts, but when you eat eggs for dinner and go to bed at 7:30 every night, there's not much to tell.

We have our second ultrasound this week and I can't wait to see how the little guy or girl has grown. We're not going to find out the gender. I imagine it'll be the surprise of a lifetime!

Side note: maternity pants might be the greatest thing ever. I do miss being able to tuck things in, but honestly, I may never wear pants with buttons again!

4 comments:

  1. congrats my sweet friend! im so so excited for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made my day! Love you guys!!!
    xo
    Stevii

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys! If you think maternity pants are great, you gotta try maternity undies. They are simply the best. -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I was curious where you have been.. :)
    Enjoy your maternity pants!
    P.S. I appreciated your review of Emerald Lake…we ended up going to Baker Creek Chalets - AMAZING! Have you been?
    Take care and enjoy all the perks of being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete