Friday 17 April 2015

Recommended Reads

It certainly feels like summer is on its way which means it's time for a few good books. Here are a couple that I've loved recently:


All the Light We Cannot See- My mom is one of my most trusted sources of good read recommendations. If she raves about a book, it's pretty much a guarantee that I'll like it and this one was no exception. Set during WWII, the story follows a blind girl in France and an orphan boy in Germany until their paths eventually cross. It's an emotional story, but tough to put down.


Where'd You Go, Bernadette- My friend Michelle is my second most trusted source of book recommendations. She always seems to know what the new hot book is going to be before anyone else. Where'd You Go, Bernadette is funny, quirky and totally heartwarming. Reading it felt like watching a movie. It's perfect to read while sitting outside and drinking rose :)


The Girl on the Train- I know I'm a bit late to this party, but I finished this book in a day and a half. I was obsessed! It's typically recommended to anyone who liked Gone Girl, but regardless of whether you did or not, this is a great read- just make sure you have some free time to hammer through it!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I have read the first two ( loved both ) and plan to start Girl On Train right away - A bookclub I run at high school is reading "The Museum of Extraordinary Things" - have you read that one? I love book posts :)

    ReplyDelete