Friday 16 October 2015

Fall Workwear

I'm going back to work next week (eep!) and while I still have a lot of pre-pregnancy work clothes that fit, I could use a few new pieces.

Silence + Noise Chloe Pant- I'm a bit nervous to venture into the culottes trend, but I saw a girl wearing a pair of simple black wide leg pants similar to these and they looked so chic and comfortable. The crop means they'll likely be short lived, but one can hope for a late start to winter, right?
Long Zara Sweater- Being at home, I've grown accustomed to wearing leggings (like, A LOT). I think this sweater paired with faux leather leggings is appropriate for every single Monday going forward.
No. 2 Pencil Skirt- not much needs to be said about the pencil skirt. It's easy, it's flattering and this mustard version adds some good color to an otherwise very black and gray wardrobe.
Pleated Fit and Flare Dress- I picked this dress up last week and I was shocked at how flattering it is. The sleeves are a perfect length and it comes in just enough at the waist to not look like a sack. Perfection!

1 comment: